Sunday, April 11, 2004

I find this rather depressing. P W Botha (who, I have to admit, I didn't realise was still alive) has revealed that he, and a number of former NP bigwigs, will be voting for the Freedom Front Plus. I'd like to say that this amounts to the kiss of death but, sadly, it will probably improve the FF+'s prospects. There is a certain kind of South African that just cannot admit that things are better now than they ever were under the Nats. To them, the Groot Krokodil's endorsement will probably carry some weight.

1 Comments:

At 19 March 2013 at 00:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful weblog layout! How long have you ever been running a
blog for? you made blogging look easy. The whole glance of your website
is great, let alone the content!

Also visit my website ... online airplane games

 

Post a Comment

<< Home