Friday, November 28, 2003

Well, the sky is still drizzly but Durban, unlike the UK, is warm and humid, which makes me feel that my body is coming slowly back to life. I've just been sitting in a steers, absorbing the sights and smells, and watching the first and third worlds jostling against one another.

Unfortunately, it seems that, like Andrew, my blogging might be rather limited for a while. I'm presently sitting in an internet cafe and paying the princely sum of R15 per half-hour, which strikes me as expensive. And I'm don't have much access at home. So, unless I can find somewhere cheaper, or someone who's generous with their modem, there's not much that I can do. To any regular readers, please don't think that southern cross is grinding to a halt -- far from it. Circumstances are just limiting both of us at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home